The Crochet Crowd Book is loaded with other patterns as backdrop eye candy. Some patterns are free and others are not. There are 31 free patterns and a few paid patterns. Some we don’t have links for.
Daniel insisted that most of the eye candy be our own work or something we have connected to in the past. The book had a lot of stock photos meaning we didn’t know the origin of the patterns. We had most of them removed and redone during editing.
I will put the page number and link (if one) to the pattern. Ones with stock photos mean I don’t have a source for the pattern.
- Cover – Frog in Trunk. Ole & Jan Paid Pattern. Yarn in the trunk is Patons Inspired.
- Page 4 – Close up of Placemats in the Pattern. Yarn is Bernat Maker Home Dec.
- Page 5 – Roses with Stems is Rose Bouquet Free Pattern.
- Page 8 – Stock Photo of Tape Measure and Crochet Project
- Page 9 – Elephant Stuffie Free Pattern. The frog in the photo is listed on the cover. My Crochet Bumble Berry Blanket Free Pattern.
- Page 10 – Blue Squirrel and Heart at Stock Photos.
- Page 12 – X Marks the Spot Blanket Free Pattern.
- Page 13 – Flower is a stock photo.
- Page 14 – Round smile balls are a stock photo.
- Page 17 – Hexagon Motif is a stock photo. Star Pillow Free Pattern. The vest I am wearing is a free-form design I created without writing down the pattern. The yarn is Red Heart Boutique Treasure.
- Page 18 – Motif is something from my brain for the book but not written down. Pumpkin is from Crochet Three Little Pumpkins Free Pattern.
- Page 19 – The blue flower is the Crochet Sunflower Pin Free Pattern without felting it.
- Page 20 – The pink and blue flower is the Crochet Sunflower Pin Free Pattern without felting it.
- Page 21 – Smile Emoji is from the Aunt Lydia’s Smile Applique Free Pattern. The purple flower is 3 Crochet Flower Applique Free Patterns.
- Page 22 – Yellow motif is a stock photo. The rocket children’s snuggle sack is the Crochet Blast-Off Snuggle Sack Free Pattern.
- Page 23 – Heart is a stock photo.
- Page 24 – The hat is a stock photo. The beige flower is from 3 Crochet Flower Applique Free Patterns. The blue flower is the Crochet Sunflower Pin Free Pattern without felting it. The popcorn the POP! Snuggle Sack Free Pattern. The hot dog is the Hot Dogger Snuggle Sack Free Pattern.
- Page 25 – Abel (young man) is holding the Llama No Drama Free Pattern.
- Page 26 – Sweater is a stock photo.
- Page 27 – Cecilia is wearing a black and grey sweater that she made.
- Page 28 – Blue and Pink flower is the Crochet Sunflower Pin Free Pattern without felting it. Log Pillow is the from the 6 Unique Crochet Free Pillow Patterns. The maple leaf is Crochet Fall Leafy Free Pattern.
- Page 29 – Bee is a stock photo.
- Page 31 – The soccer ball lamb is the Crochet Round Rascals Sheep Free Pattern.
- Page 32 – Green Leaf is the Crochet Fall Leafy Free Pattern.
- Page 34 – The crochet lips are the Kiss-able Crochet Lips Free Pattern. The Sun with sunglasses is the Cool Sun Free Applique Pattern.
- Page 35 – The flag banner at the top is the Boho Bunting Free Crochet Pattern. Blue flower is the Crochet Sunflower Pin Free Pattern without felting it. The extended single crochet circle is just free form I did for the book. Daniel was looking at the two hats on his iPad. Larger picture on screen is the Crochet Women’s Peak Cap. Smaller picture hat on iPad is the Crochet Shadow Shells Hat.
- Page 37 – Large beaver was given to me by a friend. I don’t have a pattern link. The frog is on the cover. I was working on a Crochet Butterfly Kisses Baby Blanket Free Pattern.
- Page 38 – The octopus is a Baby Preemie Stuffie Free Pattern.
- Page 39 – Fish is a stock photo.
- Page 41 – Heart a stock photo. Banner is a craft project from the Fringe Pom-Pom Free Pattern.
- Page 42 – Pink flower is a stock photo.
- Page 43 – Mini Daniel with the book was crocheted by a friend. Customized using the Amigurume Book. The purple sample was a design I had in my head that never worked out and wasn’t published. The yellow motif is a stock photo.
- Page 44 – Jeanne is holding one of her designs and crocheting it while we were doing a live show. It’s called Crochet Gigi’s Block Free Pattern Baby Blanket.
- Page 45 – The mouse is named Antonio. We took him to Europe with us. He’s from the Crochet City Mouse Free Pattern with a bit of improvisation on clothing. Kathleen is wearing one of her own creations but the pattern is her own.
- Page 47 – Heart is a stock photo.
- Page 71 – Puppy Dog is a stock photo.
- Page 81 – The llama is from the Llama No Drama Free Pattern.
- Page 83 – The number pillows are from the Number and Alphabet Pillows Free Patterns.
- Page 94 – Behind the bread is Daniel’s Tidal Bay Scarf that is listed in the book.
- Page 113 and 114 – Kathleen’s crochet items she sells. Some from free and paid patterns. The Owl Hats are from the Crochet Owl Hat Newborn to Adult Free Pattern.
- Page 118 – Yellow motif is a stock photo.
- Page 119 – Rooster is a free pattern called The Bird Boss Free Pattern. It’s improvised a bit from the original.
- Page 121 – The purple flower is from 3 Crochet Flower Applique Free Patterns.
- Page 122 – That’s our samples from the book folded.
- Page 123 – Pink flower is a stock photo.
- Page 128 – The sheep is from the Crochet Round Rascals Sheep Free Pattern.
- Crochet Vintage Sunflower Throw Pattern
- 7 Christmas Crochet DIY Stocking Patterns
- Incredible Sunflower Pattern
Comments on “31 Free Secret Patterns inside Our Book”
This is a wonderful addition to the book…thank you! So glad I purchased it. I wanted to support Mikey, Dan, and the team as you provide so many FREE information and resources with no expectation of receiving anything in return. Plus I’m a librarian and I’m a stickler for copyright. Many thanks!
So great all the free patterns Mikey and the crew have created. Love the facebook site.
Wow!! That was a lot of work to get all those links? love you two guys…keep up the awesome work!!
This is amazing! Thank you! I got the book today in the mail and I feel like this is the perfect little Easter egg to enjoy the book even more!!!
Thanks so much for doing all that for us! Love the book!
I do love your patterns and thank you for all the freebies. How about patterns for the Jewish holidays? There are lovely holidays throughout the year but I only see 6 pointed star designs. It really be nice to see Passover designs, designs for Rosh Hashanah, and Purim, to begin.
Michael has stated that since our team is not from the Jewish Faith, he would hate to be disrespectful of the faith and attempting to design something for Jewish holidays. He has gotten the requests often. As the projects he films are more holidays in general, but he does not film or design faith based projects.
So very sorry that we do not know of any projects that can fill your request. Maybe asking for recommendations in a crochet group can help you locate projects that would be acceptable for you.
Comments are closed.